STORED VALUE CARD & ONLINE TICKET PURCHASE
Online Ticket Purchase
2) All Purchases made online are final.
3) No Cash Refunds will be granted for Online Purchases, however, a return pass may be granted by the Cinema Manager.
4) Specific (Preference) seats are not guaranteed when purchasing Tickets online. This is in reference to Box and Sky Box Seats (in Montego Bay) where available.
5) A receipt / receipt number (provided at the end of the online transaction) and valid identification are required to collect tickets purchased online at the Box Office.
6) Palace Amusement Co. (1921) Ltd reserves the right to make amendments to these 'Online Ticket Purchase' Terms and Conditions of Use.
Stored Value Cards
1) The value of the card is non-refundable, and does not represent a deposit or an asset account.
2) All Palace Stored Value Cards may be used at any Palace Amusement Cinema Islandwide. (Carib 5, Palace Cineplex, Palace Multiplex, Odeon Cineplex)
3) The additional value/amount received on Palace Stored Value Cards represents an up-front discount and may be adjusted or cancelled at the sole discretion of Palace Amusement Co. (1921) Ltd.
4) Palace Amusement Co. (1921) Ltd. does not own or control the technology on which the Stored Value Cards operate. As such we make no guarantees and cannot control any inconvenience caused by terminal failures or down-time. We will however, in the best interest of the customer work with the technical providers to have the problem rectified in the shortest possible time.
5) Lost or stolen cards can be reported to our Marketing Department provided that you have the card number and proof of card purchase/ownership (activation slip or any last transaction slip).
6) It is the sole responsibility of the Card Holder to keep the card and card number safe from unscrupulous persons and unlawful activities.
7) Palace Amusement Co.(1921) Ltd disclaims all liability and shall not be held liable for all or any damages resulting from lost, stolen or misused cards.
8) Palace Amusement Co.(1921) Ltd upholds a No Cash Refund Policy and as such no cash refund will be granted for items (Tickets and Concession Items) purchased using our Stored Value Cards.
9) Palace Amusement Co. (1921) Ltd reserves the right to make amendments to these 'Stored Value Card' Terms and Conditions of Use.